venerdì 21 ottobre 2016

Step 05 - I colori nella musica


Andiamo avanti con gli step ed è la volta della musica. Alcuni esempi in cui il nero viene citato nelle canzoni per esprimere emozioni, descrivere cose...

AC/DC, Back in black, 1980


Back in black 
I hit the sack
I've been too long
I'm glad to be back
(I bet you know I'm)
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them
And running wild
...

Testo completo
Traduzione

Queen, The March Of The Black Queen, 1974


Do you mean it? 
Do you mean it? 

Do you mean it? 

Why don't you mean it? 
Why do I follow you and where do you go 
Aah aah aah aah aah aah 




You've never seen nothing like it no never in your life 

Like going up to heaven and then coming back alive 
Let me tell you all about it 
And the world will so allow it 
Ooh give me a little time to choose 
Water babies singing in a lily-pool delight 
Blue powder monkeys praying in the dead of night 


Here comes the Black Queen, poking in the pile 
Fie-fo the black Queen, marching single file 
Take this, take that, bring them down to size 
March to the Black Queen
...


Pink Floyd, Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part One), 1975


Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun. 
Shine on you crazy diamond. 
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky. 
Shine on you crazy diamond. 
You were caught on the cross fire of childhood and stardom, 
blown on the steel breeze. 
Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, 
you legend, you martyr, and shine!
...

The Beatles, Blackbird, 1968


Blackbird singing in the dead of night 
Take these broken wings and learn to fly 
All your life 
You were only waiting for this moment to arise. 


Blackbird singing in the dead of night 
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see 
All your life 
You were only waiting for this moment to be free.
...

Arctic Monkeys, Black Treacle, 2011


Lately I've been seeing things 
Belly button piercings 
In the sky at night 
When we're side by side 
And I don't mean to rain 
On anybody cabriolet 
One of those games 
You're gonna lose 
But you wanna play it 
Just in case 


Now it's getting dark 
And the sky looks sticky 
More like black treacle than tar 
Black treacle 
Somebody told the stars 
You're not coming out tonight 
And so they found a place to hide 
...

Rolling Stones, Black and Blue, 1976

(Album Title)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento